Strömbergshyttan glass factory

The factory started in 1933 by director Edvard Strömberg.he recruited glass master Knut Bergqvist from Orrefors and together with Greta Strömberg as a designer, important service and art glass was created during the 1930-ies and 40-ies. Later Asta Strömberg became leader and designer at the factory, and Gunnar Nylund worked as a designer. During the 1970-ies profitability deteriorated and in 1979 production was closed after the production had been take over by Orrefors in 1976. 

Art glass from this glassworks

Skulptur "Bull´s head"
Erik Höglund
Sculpture "Bull´s head"
Erik Höglund
Vase "Bull´s head"
Erik Höglund
Vase, cut pattern

Copyright Galleri Landborg 2013-2017.