Lindshammar glass factory

 

The factory was opened in 1905. In the 1950-ies Gunnar Ander was employed and he designed and developed table glass and art glass. In the 1970-ies Edvin Öhrström worked at the factory, and it at Lindshammar he had his important glass sculptures cast. When he won the competition for the decoration of the Sergel Plaza in central Stockholm, the glass to the large obelisk was made at Lindshammar. Other designers active at the factory are Christer Sjögren, Sigvard Bernadotte and Catharina Åselius-Lidbäck. 

Art glass from this glassworks

Sculpture "The sacrifice"
Edvin Örström

Copyright Galleri Landborg 2013-2018.