Flygsfors glass factory


The factory opened in 1888, the production stopped in 1920 and was started again in 1930. Initially only window glass was made, but later also glass for armature was produced and during the 30-ies the factory was the most prominent in Europe in this field. Decorative glass was introduced and in the 1950-ies the designer Paul Kedelv developed the “coquille glass”,that he also made at the Reijmyre glass factory. 


Copyright Galleri Landborg 2013-2018.